I have a lot to be grateful for this Saturday. It’s been a busy two weeks with painting and moving stuff to the new house. Everything is working out good so far. Let’s hope it continues….
Here’s is what I am grateful for today.
- For my family and my in laws. They have been really helpful and we are grateful for their help.
- For the new house. It was well worth the wait. I feel we are meant to be there. This is where the next chapter of our lives start.
- For my job. I am grateful that we have two different starting times when we are on overtime. We are on nine hours so I can either start at 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. I’ve strolled into work at 2 almost all week. I am grateful for that extra hour.
- For my friends at work. They are an encouraging bunch and I am grateful for that.
- For my husband who is on this wonderful journey with me. i wouldn’t have it any other way.
- For Home Depot for having exactly the yellow paint I wanted. The name of the exact color is at the new house. I wish I had it here to share in this post. It is exactly the yellow I envisioned the house to be. I am extremely happy.
- For my cousin who we rent from. I thought he would be totally pissed that we bought a house and are moving, but he’s been really cool about it.
- For my dad and my mother and father in law and other family and friends up above who are looking down on us and smiling. I know they are part of the reason our house dream is coming true.
- For all that I have learned in the last couple of weeks. Especially about paint and painting. I think my sister in law has turned me into a paint snob. When I was looking for my color yellow in home depot I grabbed all of the yellow paint samples and took them to a sunny spot so I could them clearly. One was too green. The other a little more brown than I wanted. I have learned a lot about colors and sheen and painting. I’m really proud of myself.
- For my readers. I know I haven’t been posting regularly and that bums me out because I miss being a part of my blog and commenting on other blogs like I used to. Hopefully after we are completely moved and my internet is hooked up I can blog on a regular basis. I’m praying the internet at the new house is as good as the internet at this house. Thank you for your understanding!!
I’m going to bed with a grateful heart tonight!
4 thoughts on “Gratitude Saturday”
I love that you take time to be thankful for the blessings, the wonderful things, you have around you. It’s so easy to complain about what we don’t have…believe me, I’m first in line for that. But I have changed my way of viewing life..everything around us is a gift. It truly is.
I love it when a plan comes together! Congrats on finding THE yellow😁
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks. It’s so cool
LikeLiked by 1 person