I have a lot to be grateful for this Saturday. It’s been a busy two weeks with painting and moving stuff to the new house. Everything is working out good so far. Let’s hope it continues….
Here’s is what I am grateful for today.
- For my family and my in laws. They have been really helpful and we are grateful for their help.
- For the new house. It was well worth the wait. I feel we are meant to be there. This is where the next chapter of our lives start.
- For my job. I am grateful that we have two different starting times when we are on overtime. We are on nine hours so I can either start at 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. I’ve strolled into work at 2 almost all week. I am grateful for that extra hour.
- For my friends at work. They are an encouraging bunch and I am grateful for that.
- For my husband who is on this wonderful journey with me. i wouldn’t have it any other way.
- For Home Depot for having exactly the yellow paint I wanted. The name of the exact color is at the new house. I wish I had it here to share in this post. It is exactly the yellow I envisioned the house to be. I am extremely happy.
- For my cousin who we rent from. I thought he would be totally pissed that we bought a house and are moving, but he’s been really cool about it.
- For my dad and my mother and father in law and other family and friends up above who are looking down on us and smiling. I know they are part of the reason our house dream is coming true.
- For all that I have learned in the last couple of weeks. Especially about paint and painting. I think my sister in law has turned me into a paint snob. When I was looking for my color yellow in home depot I grabbed all of the yellow paint samples and took them to a sunny spot so I could them clearly. One was too green. The other a little more brown than I wanted. I have learned a lot about colors and sheen and painting. I’m really proud of myself.
- For my readers. I know I haven’t been posting regularly and that bums me out because I miss being a part of my blog and commenting on other blogs like I used to. Hopefully after we are completely moved and my internet is hooked up I can blog on a regular basis. I’m praying the internet at the new house is as good as the internet at this house. Thank you for your understanding!!
I’m going to bed with a grateful heart tonight!