Today I’m going to follow LA (waking up on the wrong side of 50) and list the ten things I am grateful for.
1. My husband’s “angels”. The awesome men and women who help him while he’s out on the road. I really appreciate the people who help truckers even when they don’t have to. From the small things like people stopping traffic with their vehicle so the trucker can make a turn to the big stuff like the mechanics who take a later lunch so they can work on a truck so the drive can get back on the road. Thank you all. You are appreciated
2. Tara, my real estate agent and Rebecca, my banker, who are working hard to make sure this house deal happens. 5 more days til we close. So excited.
3. That my niece wasn’t hurt in the car accident she was in.
4. My husband and how hard he works. He left this morning so he can be back in time for the final walk through of the new house on Thursday. He’s missing his niece’s confirmation tomorrow and seeing people from out of state who have come to town for the confirmation. I am very lucky to have him.
5. My job. Even though I’m not happy with the crap that goes on, I am very grateful that I have a great paying job and great coworkers.
6. My blogging community. I learn so much from all of you and from the new blogs I stumble across. I appreciate all of you.
7. The spring is finally on it’s way. It was cold and windy as crap today, but I least there is light at the end of the tunnel.
8. That the campground opens in a month. I can’t wait to sit on the deck and write and/or lay on my floatie and relax. This is what has kept me going this weekend.
9. I learned how to upload pictures from my phone to my computer today. Hopefully I will be able to post pics soon and I will post a picture of my floatie. I love it!!!
10. My husband, my family and my in laws. They are an awesome group of people who definitely have their own quirks and love me and my quirks unconditionally. I am loved and spoiled and well taken care of and for that I am extremely grateful.