I made a list of my goals for November.
1. I want to clean my office and write posts as I organize and declutter.
2. I want to let go of 30 more items. I have a couple of more cabinets to go through in the kitchen and dining/living room. Yes, my office too.
3. I want to participate in NaNoWriMo. I know with my work schedule I don’t have time to write 1600 words a day, but I want to try to write 800.
4. I want to walk 5,000 steps two times a week and eat a little healthier.
5. I want to post two or three times a week.
I’m writing my November goals on paper as I type this post. I’m also writing notes for the posts I want to post this week. I also want to starting working on chapter 1 for tomorrow.
My husband went to bed early so I’m taking advantage of some quiet time.
What are your goals for November?
Is anyone participating in NaNoWriMo?