This is what I woke up to this morning.
Can you see the snowplow? This is our first major snowstorm of the season.
Even on a morning like this I am grateful. Here is my list.
1. Not having anything I have get up and drive to.
2. My comfy blankets and pillows.
3. My teddy bear (it’s really a dog) that I sleep with when my husband isn’t home.
4. The pile of books next to my bed.
5. My upstairs bathroom. Too lazy to walk downstairs to pee.
6. The Barrett Jackson car auction. I love watching this. It’s one of my favorite things. I stayed up til three a.m. watching and listening as I was sorting thru my pens and writing down writing goals for 2019. B J does so many wonderful things during their auctions. Last night a SUV was auctioned off for charity. It raised $200,000. The guy who bought it was so impressed with the charity and what it does he donated the SUV back to the charity so it could be auctioned off again. The second time it raised $100,000. $300,000 was raised for that charity. This makes my heart smile and makes me proud to live in America.
7. That its Saturday and I don’t have to work today.
8. My brother in law that will plow our driveway.
9. For all of the angels looking over my husband and making sure he stays safe while driving in this crap.
10. My phone. I love the fact that I can write and post this post while laying in bed!
I suppose I’ll get up, throw in a load of laundry and call my husband and see where he is at. He should be home today, but with this weather you never know.
Have a great day everyone!!!