LA from the blog Waking up on the Wrong Side of 50 posted 10 things that she was grateful today. I hope you don’t mind, LA, that I’m going to follow in your footsteps today and list ten things I am grateful for.
1. The day shopping trip I’m going on tomorrow with my mom, sister and niece
2. That my husband made it home safe and sound this week (and every week)
3. For the new house we are in the process of buying
4. That I don’t have to work mandatory overtime today
5. That I’m able to take boxes home from work for the move
6. For Ebay and Craigslist that give me the opportunity to sell some of the stuff we don’t need anymore before the move
7. Las Vegas my home away from home.
8. My blogging community
9. Books and pens
10. The internet and wordpress and my computer
Maybe if people think about what they are grateful for today other people will feel hope and love and maybe they will feel gratitude, too.
What are you grateful for today?