OMG!! Thanks to Anita from discoveringyourhappiness for nominating me for this award. I appreciate that she has taken the time to read my blog. She’s one of my favorite bloggers and the fact that she has read my blog blows me away.
I love her blog. It’s truly inspiring. I look forward to reading it every day. Check out her latest post: Staying Inspired.
Please bear with me. There was a few things I needed to learn to finish this post (which I will write about in my next post) and there’s a possibility that I did them wrong. Forgive me, but I couldn’t figure out the link part of it (and this is probably the most important part) so I didn’t link any of the blogs I nominated. I tried four times and then my menopause mad kicked in and I gave up. Any suggestions on how/where I can learn to do this would be greatly appreciated. I am already a week out on passing this award on and I didn’t want to take anymore time.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES TO FOLLOW IF YOU ACCEPT:
- Recognize the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 5 to 11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- For the full list of rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and you can also choose your Liebster Award Image there
QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
1. Where abouts in the world are you from? I am from the United States
2. How long have you been blogging for? A year. The first six months was hit or miss because I let my fear hold me back. I was afraid that people wouldn’t like what I wrote or they wouldn’t read my blog at all. The last six months I have been blogging seriously and trying to post two times a week.
3. What does your morning routine look like? I work 2nd shift (2 – 10:30) so I usually get up between 8:30 and 9:30. I write for an hour. Shower. Call my husband. Make my lunch. Sometimes I write in my journal.
4. What do you do for self care? Breathe. Write in my journal. Try to eat healthier. Get enough sleep. I really need to get a pedicure. That’s one of my fav’s.
5. Lollies or Chocolate? Definitely hands down CHOCOLATE! My fav chocolate is M&M’s. My coworkers tease me because I think each color has it’s own flavor. I eat the brown one’s first, then the yellow, green, orange…
6. What a typical weekend looks like for you? We have our 5th wheel travel trailer on a permanent campsite about a half hour from where we live. My brother has a campsite next ours and my brother and sister-in-law have a site next to my brother’s. My family and my in-laws come to visit. My sister-in-law and I float on our floaties in the pond while the guys do projects at the camper. We usually fry out for supper and have a bonfire. This is part of my self-care.
7. What is one of your hobbies? Reading. fiction, romance, self help. I am a book whore who definitely doesn’t like sharing her books.
8. Places you’ve traveled? To the Bahamas on a cruise ship. The and The Disney. Disney has a an island, Castaway Cay, which is an old airstrip and very cool. It they had a hotel on the island I would stay there for a week. Beautiful, beautiful island.
9. Places you want to travel to? Istanbul, Turkey. I feel I have lived a past life there.
10. Where do I see myself in 5 years? Gosh, I really don’t know. I am 52 years now…. where do I want to be at 57? Hopefully I’m still breathing.
11. Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Who knows? Maybe I’ll get a book deal from my blog. Just kidding! 🙂 I honestly haven’t sat down and reviewed my goals in awhile. I still can’t believe I’m 52. I don’t know where the time went.
The reason I nominated the four bloggers below is because they are positive and their posts inspire me.
ARTbyJWP 16 Inspiring Quotes For Being Yourself
thegsandwich 59 More Things I Learned
myashachuma Postive Money Affirmations by Nyasha Chuma
raevanity 365 Ways To Love Yourself
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is the one change you would like to make to your blog and why?
- What is the main theme of your blog?
- How many blogs do you follow?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite book?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you write your blog post in the morning or in the evening?
I would love to know how you answered your questions! Please send me a link 🙂
Have a great day!